YUZU MARGARITA RECIPE
45ml Tequila Blanco
15ml Yuzushu (we use the Yoshinogawa Yuzushu brand)
30ml lime juice
15ml sugar syrup
Half teaspoon wasabi (paste or fresh)
1. Shake all ingredients together in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Strain & garnish glass with salt rim.
3. Sip & enjoy!
- Sugar syrup is equal quantities sugar and water heated until sugar is dissolved.
- Yuzushu can be found in any good liquor store or feel free to buy it from us!($50 per bottle)
- In venue we garnish with seaweed salt and a dehydrated lime wheel - if you happen to have these at home, be our guest and be the mixologist you were born to be!